Carnival Cruise Line has expanded its widespread Carnival Journeys enrichment cruise sequence with 13 new 12- to 14-day seagoing adventures departing from homeports along the East and West Coasts and the Gulf of Mexico in 2018 and 2019. The brand new voyages are in addition to numerous previously announced nine-to 15-day Carnival Journeys cruises departing in 2017-18.
Along with visiting some of the world’s most stunning destinations, friends sailing on Carnival Journeys cruises can take part in unique on-board activities the place they can pattern local delicacies and take pleasure in leisure and cultural alternatives inside the varied ports of call. Activities focusing on a broad vary of topics—everything from pictures and cooking to arts and crafts and social media—along with a 1980s-themed “Throwback Sea Day,” are additionally offered.
“Our Carnival Journeys cruises have proven enormously fashionable with company who enjoy both unforgettable landside experiences and one-of-a-kind onboard enrichment actions that this unique program offers,” stated Christine Duffy, Carnival president. “We’re thrilled to increase Carnival Journeys with these thirteen new voyages that showcase a few of the world’s most captivating locations,” she added.
16 and arriving in Port Canaveral Sept.
The new Carnival Journeys voyages include:
• Carnival Splendor: a 14-day Alaska cruise spherical-journey from Lengthy Seashore Aug. 25 to Sept. 8, 2018, visiting Hubbard Glacier, Icy Strait Point, Ketchikan, Skagway, Juneau and Sitka, Alaska, in addition to Victoria, British Columbia.
• Carnival Breeze: a 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage departing Galveston Sept. 16 and arriving in Port Canaveral Sept. 30, 2018, calling at Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, Grenada, Barbados, Dominica and St Maarten.
• Carnival Splendor: three 14-day Hawaii cruises spherical-trip from Long Seaside departing Oct. 13, 2018, Dec. 1, 2018, and Jan. 12, 2019, visiting Maui (Kahului), Honolulu, Kona and Hilo.
• Carnival Freedom: a 14-day Panama Canal voyage round-trip from Galveston Oct. 27-Nov. 10, 2018, visiting Montego Bay, Aruba, Curacao, and Cartagena prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Limon (Costa Rica) and Cozumel.
• Carnival Breeze: a 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage working round-journey from Port Canaveral Nov. 3-17, 2018, with stops at St Thomas, Antigua, St Lucia, Grenada, Barbados, St. Maarten, Tortola, and San Juan.
• Carnival Delight: a 14-day Southern Caribbean cruise spherical-journey from Baltimore Nov. 4-18, 2018, calling at Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, Barbados, St. Lucia and St. Maarten.
• Carnival Ecstasy: a 12-day Southern Caribbean cruise spherical journey from Charleston Nov. 10-22, 2018, that includes Amber Cove, Aruba, Curacao, St Maarten and San Juan. For more info regarding Engine visit the site.
• Carnival Miracle: a 14-day Panama Canal voyage round-trip from Tampa Dec. 2-16, 2018, visiting Cozumel and Limon prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Cartagena, Aruba, Curacao and Ocho Rios.
• Carnival Satisfaction: 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage round-trip from Baltimore Jan. 6-20, 2019, visiting St Thomas, Antigua, Grenada, Dominica, St. Maarten, San Juan and Grand Turk.
• Carnival Sunshine: a 13-day Southern Caribbean cruise spherical-journey from Port Canaveral, Fla., Jan. 12-25, 2019, calling at Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan and Amber Cove (Dominican Republic).
• Carnival Freedom: a 14-day Southern Caribbean sailing spherical-trip from Galveston Jan 19-Feb. 2, 2019, featuring Grand Cayman, Aruba, Bonaire, and Cartagena prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Limon and Cozumel.
Carnival Journeys activities are tailored to every itinerary in the areas of dining, leisure, workforce member connections and enrichment, all infused with the line’s spirited model of fun. These experiences embrace:
• Authentic Eats: Partnering with native eating places and chefs, Carnival Journeys contributors take pleasure in on-board cooking demonstrations where these culinary artists will recreate their signature dishes and traditional cuisines from their nation. Members also have a chance to dine on the chef’s restaurant ashore for a nominal fee and accompany the chef as she or he visits local markets for delectable regional specialties.
• “Local”-tainment: From calypso, soca and Goombay to colorful folkloric entertainment, Carnival Journeys members will get an up-shut-and-private look at their vacation spot by means of native entertainment performances happening outdoors the ship or on board.
• Academy of Fun: By way of these academic enrichment periods, Carnival’s shipboard consultants instruct friends in matters ranging from cooking and arts and crafts to digital photography and social media. All of those activities are performed with the fun and entertaining style that solely Carnival can present.
• Throwback Sea Day: Carnival units the “way back machine” to 1987 and recreates a fun day at sea with retro pool and deck video games, old style dining options like Baked Alaska and the gala midnight buffet, a white glove Captain’s Celebration, in style motion pictures from that era, a circa 1987 model of the Carnival Capers shipboard publication, and more.
• Shipboard Crew Member Connections: Here, Carnival Journeys individuals can be taught extra about shipboard life by way of informative question and answer sessions hosted by the ship’s captain, cruise director, hotel director and others, held at different times throughout the voyage and providing an opportunity to engage and interact with the Carnival crew in a enjoyable and informal setting. There can also be an unforgettable show carried out by the ship’s crew in the course of the voyage.
For additional information, visit carnival.com.