Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu, Luxor, Baharya Oasis & the white desert, Sharm El-Sheikh, Hurghada, Alexandria, Dahab & St. Catherine.
(17 nights – 18 days) REF # (CBALDHSHX/17/C)
The Bundle Includes:
* 5 nights in Cairo (based on Mattress & Breakfast).
* 2 nights in Baharya (Based mostly on B.B).
* 1 night 2 days within the white desert by 4WD jeep (Inc. Dinner & Breakfast
* 2 nights in Hurghada (primarily based on Bed & Breakfast).
* Three nights on 5 star cruise boat (Full Board).
* 1 night in A/C practice Cairo / Aswan (1st Class recliner seats practice).
Dahab & St. Catherine.
* 2 nights in Dahab (Bed only).
* 1 evening on Moses Mountain (for sunrise).
* 2 tickets (Cairo / Baharya / Cairo) in A.C buses.
* A/C bus tickets Sharm / Dahab / Cairo.
* A/C bus Luxor / Hurghada.
* Ferry boat Hurghada / Sharm El-Sheikh
* Overday Alexandria journey
* Dinner cruise trip
* Sound & Gentle Show, at Giza Plateau.
* Abu-Simbel : Visiting Ramses II & his wife Nefertari by bus
* Tours in:
– Upper Egypt: Aswan, Kom-Ombo, Edfu & Luxor.
– Cairo & Giza
– Dahab & St. Catherine.
* English speaking guide in Cairo, Giza, Alexandria, Aswan & Luxor.
* All transfers & Decide-up providers (in line with the itinerary), except in Sharm El-Sheikh.
* Tipping to drivers & lodges employees.
Day 1 : Arrive at Cairo Int’l Airport, meet & assist, switch to resort examine-in, overnight at resort.
Back to resort, having lunch & dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Breakfast drive to Giza Plateau visiting the Three Pyramids (Cheops, Khaphren & Mekarinos) Sphinx & the Valley Temple, afternoon visiting Memphis, the old capital of historical Egypt, the place you will visit the unique statue of Ramses the second, then Sakkara pyramids step one pyramid, Mere-Ruka Tomb showing all scenes of historic life (Hunting, cattle slaughtering, fishing, crownation…and many others) & Titi Pyramid (sculptured by Hieroglyphs characters from inside), at night time, Sound & Mild Show, at Giza Plateau, where all the plateau lighten up by laser after the solar set, while the sphinx inform the history of Cairo since he start guarding the plateau of Giza till the French military left Egypt with their Emperor Napoleon Ponabart, in a single day at lodge.
Day 3 : Early breakfast, visiting the Egyptian Museum where you will note 1000’s of statues & antiquities, consists of the golden collection of King Tutankhamun, then switch to Citadel, visiting Mohamed Ali Mosque (Alabaster Mosque), afternoon, drive to Coptic Space, visiting the Hanging Church & Ben-Ezra Synagogue, overnight at resort.
Day four : Breakfast, transfer to Cairo bus station, catch the A.C Bus to Baharya Oasis, leaves at 07:00 AM arrive at 12:00PM, meet our consultant, then having an area tour visiting: the new & Chilly Springs, The Black Mountain & the English Home, then visit Pyramid Mountain, The Oasis Museum (or the biology museum), end your day by visiting Bir El-Ghaba & Bir El-Matar. Again to lodge having lunch & Dinner, in a single day at lodge.
Day 5 : Breakfast, begin by 4WD Jeep, on the technique to the White Desert, visiting the good Sand Dunes, Swiss Tomb, Black mountain & the Bedouin Village, then drive to the Crystal Mountain & El-Akabat. Reaching the White Desert, the place you’ll camp overnight, dinner will likely be served whereas having fun with the Bedouins Music & sleeping coated by the stars.
Day 6 : Breakfast, then get our way again to Baharya Oasis, having fun with cruise the marvelous Sand Dunes of the western desert. Back to resort, having lunch & dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Breakfast, catch the bus again to Cairo, arrive to Cairo, at night, transfer to Railway station to catch an overnight train to Aswan.
Day 8 : Arrive to Aswan, meet, switch to Nile Cruise & examine-in, having lunch, afternoon visiting Philae Temple, constructed on Agelika Island & the Excessive dam of Aswan, having dinner, overnight on Cruise in Aswan.
Day 9 : Early breakfast, drive to Abu-Simbel : Visiting Ramses II & his spouse Nefertari by bus, having lunch, then visiting Elephantine Island & Kitchner Island, having dinner, overnight sailing on the strategy to Kom-Ombo.
Day 10 : Breakfast, visiting Kom-Ombo Temple, having lunch, visiting Edfu Temple, having dinner over evening on Cruise on the approach to Luxor.
Day 11 : Breakfast, arrive to Luxor, visiting East financial institution of Luxor: 1. Luxor Temple 2. Karnak Temple, then visiting West Bank of luxor: 1.Valley of Kings 2.Valley of Queens 3.Hatchepsut Temple 4.Colossi of Memnon, transfer to bus station to catch A/C bus to Hurghada, arrive to Hurghada, transfer to lodge to test-in & overnight.
Day 12 : Breakfast, afternoon free, having fun with the sunny beaches of Hurghada, overnight at resort.
Day thirteen (20.04.09): Breakfast, switch to catch quick ferry to Sharm El-Sheikh, arrive to Sharm El-Sheikh, catch the following bus to Dahab, transfer to hotel & overnight at hotel in Dahab.
Day 14 : Switch to Blue gap the very best place for snorkling, at midnight drive to Moses Mountain, climb it up, attain the highest at sun rise, overlooking essentially the most lovely view of South Sinai Mountains.
Day 15 : On the way down you’ll stop to visit Saint-Catherine Monastery, overnight at lodge in Dahab.
Day sixteen : Examine-out then transfer to bus station to catch A/C bus to Cairo, arrive to Cairo, transfer to hotel to check-in & overnight.
Day 17 : Breakfast, drive to Alexandria, visiting the Roman Tombs of Catacombs, Roman theater, Alexandria Nice Library (Newly Opened), Qaitbay Citadel & Montazah Royal Palace, drive again to Cairo, at night, Dinner cruise trip, consists of an open buffet dinner & Show (Belly Dancer, Whirling Darwish, folklore dance & oriental Western songs & music) while cruising the Cairo Nile river for 2 hours. back to resort, overnight at hotel.
Day 18 : Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Int’l Airport, to fly back home.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (value only US$ 153 or US$ 81 for college students or youth travelers cardholder), diving or Snorkeling equipment, the drinks & personal bills (phone payments, laundry service ..and many others) are not included.
* Lodging in Cairo, Hurghada & Dahab will be in 3 star accommodations (clean room with inside bathroom & air-situation), In Baharya will likely be in vacationer class Resort however the cruise might be 5 star boat (All Categorized by the Tourism Ministry).
* The cruise boat could start from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa as per crusing schedule.
* All our applications could be started any day and still versatile to make any requested changes.